February 05, 2011

Do you feel like crying

I will expect the answer "No" from everybody .

When do I feel like  to cry?

Is it anybody's fault or mine?

Everybody has their own "true"s. So I cant put blame on others for not understanding me. They may think that thay are right.My hidden or untold dislike to somebody will always sustain inside me as a scar. So  i think it is better to avoid contact with such people. That is what i am doing now.

Next comes anger. For me my tears over rule my anger when the root cause of my anger is my loved ones from my family.( My parents,syster & hubby). But for others the anger  only rules over. I have been trying to find out a reason for this. May be because the right cause of anger is "frustration".


When do I feel like to cry?

  •  Being taken away my happiness of the moments ,which i want to enjoy,  by anybody's unwanted interfearence
  • My feelings are not being understood
  • Being misunderstood
  • When small small wishes does not happen(not for the big ones )
  • Moments through which i find difficult to handle is being taken up and getting over it by somebody.
  • Whensomebody take me for granted.
  • When my words are not being considered 
  • When being alone for long hours
  • When I feel  avoidence
  • When i feel my inability to help even if i want to
  • .....
Rest of this sometimes be continued in the upcoming posts






















No comments: