January 14, 2011

Happiness

    Here is a quote by John Stuart Mill "Those only are happy who have their minds fixed on some object other than their own happiness on the happinesof others, on the improvement of mankind, even on some art or pursuit followed not as a means, but as itself an ideal end. Aiming at something else, they find happiness by the way." I have been thinking for long time  how to find out happiness always...     But I have not find out.    I think it is because the way i think.. If I want to be happy I should forcefully agree with others ideas , make them happy first and there by be happy.  With my own perception  I cant be happy. Because Even if it make me happy It may not work for others and thereby me too.. There comes the idea of positive thinking.....I have read a lot about positive thinking..What I felt is positive thinking can make only others happy..Not us..It gives me frustration after wardsBut still is an acceptable way to happiness    .. I am still searching a way to pursuit happiness...    

No comments: