October 20, 2011

Glass is atready broken..


 I have gotten upset several times when thing are not happening like what I like.

 I have  been irritated several times I have planned something carefully and things go  hopeless...

The thing i can do to overcome these are



Expect  my loved one do what i really dont like

Expect my loved one to lie for some silly reason

Expect my loved one to never understand my feeling towards him



Expect things to happen not according to the plan.

Expect people to be rude sometimes.

Expect the life wont be favourable to me...


Expect the recruiters to not send the offer letter for months after interviews......

Expect the fact that the life may not be a bed of roses to me .....


Expect the glass to break.

And accept it.

I won’t change these  facts they will happen even if. And if I expect it to happen even see it as already happening, before it happens  I won’t get so upset.

I won’t overreact. I will respond appropriately, but not overreact. I can talk to the person about their behaviour, and ask them kindly to consider my feelings when they do this … but i won’t get overly emotional and blow things out of .

I will only smile, and be forced to think, “I expected that to happen. The glass is already broken. And I have to  accept the fact .”


But  still i know that all I  said above are really hard  to expect and tears are expected to fall now...  :-(

No comments: